How To Make A Zombie Mullet + Zombie Themed Costume
- 1 Mullet on the Go Official Mullet (type of your choice, headband required.)
- Liquid Latex (can be purchased at most Halloween stores)
- Fake Fast Drying Blood (can be purchased at most Halloween stores)
- 1 sponge
- 1 brush
- Black Makeup Pencil
- Baby Powder
Step 1: Zombify Your Mullet
- cut a hole about the size of a quarter on the front of the headband will stretch once you put it on so small holes are preferable)
- mess up the hair by placing it in a plastic bag, shut it, then remove.
- This will make the hair messy and we will fill the hole with blood later to make it look like a gash
- For an extra touch, rub some dirt on the headband to add some visual wear
Step 2: Zombify Yourself
- Start by taking the brush and painting on the liquid latex around your face, leaving circles around your eyes. Allow to dry for 15 minutes.
- Once, the latex is dried, fill in the see through spots with baby powder.
- Next, use the makeup pencil to fill in the circles around your eyes with black and make veins around your face.
- Now, put on the headband and apply blood to the gash in the band, around your mouth, dripping from nostrils, and around your eyes.
- Finally, put the conditioner in all of your hair to add a greased, unwashed effect.
Now that you are a Mulleted Zombie...What to do?
- raid a party for beer flavored victims
- go show your patriotism by dining on The President
- Go watch some hair metal ballads and then eat the band